Thursday, January 8, 2009

TOTALLY FED UP...


Ok so I have had alot of free time on my hands and I have come to the conclusion that sometimes life just is not worth what it really seems. In todays world I strongly believe that marriage is TOTALLY overrated and should not be pressured on young woman or woman in general...SERIOUSLY trust me on this. TAKE YOUR TIME and have some fun before settling down. Life is way too short to let yourself go! Do not get me wrong I love my husband very much but as I take a look around he does not have the same motivation or determination as I have come to develop and I just do not understand it at all and is quite frustrating if you ask me but hey what am I going to do...anyways i think that is all in the matter got to get going love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment