Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally Made It...


Look at me, Can't believe I finally made it here Feelin' like I’m where I belong Singin’ my hallelujah song Hard to find, took some time But I think that I might be Hittin’ on what’s been missin’ all along Singin’ my hallelujah song It’s a highway slidin’ through a Sunday afternoon It’s a snapshot smilin’ like we ain’t got nothing to loose It’s the peace in knowin’ that Love is gonna be gone someday But you only get more when you give it away Yeah, yeah, yeah Look at me, Can't believe I finally made it here Feelin' like I’m where I belong Singin’ my hallelujah song Hard to find, took some time But I think that I might be Hittin’ on what’s been missin’ all along Singin’ my hallelujah song It’s a sweet prayer Knowin someone’s up there hearin’ it Divine punch-lines take a little time But I’m gettin’ it Life is more than just How many breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away Baby take my breath away! Yeah Look at me, Can't believe I finally made it here Feelin' like I’m where I belong Singin’ my hallelujah song, yeah Hard to find, took some time But I never would’ve thought myself That there were angels helpin’ me all along Singin’ my hallelujah song My hallelujah…..My hallelujah! Singin’ my hallelujah song Oh, oh, yeah Oh, oh, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment