Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sabbath Day and I Reunite...


OK so today was the first time I have attended a full day of church in a really long time. Sacrament, Sunday School and Relief Society. As I sat there today in church thinking about pretty much everything including the fact that my husband was not there do too the Military...Any who as I sat there thinking about how much my life has changed and how much I have taken for granite.

Its amazing what you can accomplish in a day if you really try... The in that two days I have done more physically than I have in the last 3 months I think. Sad right?! I truly believe that happiness is def. a choice in life that we have to make and than no matter what you have to take the bad with the good even if you thinks the hardest thing you have ever had to do in your life. I have always thought of love and marriage as this whole fairytale thing ... that it would be like Cinderella or Beauty and The Beast ...

Trust me I had a huge awakening...but the beautiful part of all of it is I have found my best friend in the process. I have gotten the greatest gift of all...another family that loves me more than I could ever ask for. Take my mother in law for instance...I call her a true lady of Zion cause to me she is. Laura is her own self and has encountered many obstacles of her own that I as a person do not think I would be able to ever get through. Raising 5 kids and then once she gets done with that raising 3 more, her beautiful granddaughters. I will be honest at first I did not think Laura really cared for me. Then we started spending time together and getting to know one another and i have really grown to love her. i love her like my own mother.

Anyways today in church was just thing I needed for the rut that I have been in the last month. Marriage is def. hard FOR ANYONE. But all in the end I truly believe that Michael is the one for me and no matter what bump is thrown our way we will always get through it. :D :D I have a lot of things standing in my way of eternity with my husband but as I have been told many times...i can only take on day at a time and that's all I am going to worry about. That and taking care of my family. My testimony with my church and Heavenly Father is strong but I know that it truly can be stronger. Its going to take time and some really hard work on both mine and Michael's part but I know he loves me more than anything and we will reach the Temple one day and the day that happens will be the best day in my life.

To my second Family...

Eastmans....I love you guys with all my heart and could never thank you enough for everything that you do for me and Michael we could never repay you for the things you have done and said to help us on our way. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment